Tuesday, March 9, 2010

documenting my thoughts

it's been over a month now. i should be writing a score analysis paper (btw, it took me fifteen seconds to remember the name of my class, which tells you my state of alertness, and thus the state my paper will be in, especially considering i know nothing about the piece i'm writing about) due tomorrow. rather, in eleven hours. i, however, felt it necessary to write down my state of mind, if for nothing more than to have it recorded somewhere that won't get lost in a pile of papers on my desk.

i've been growing my beard, and it is now long enough to ponytail - an accomplishment in my book.

i'm still speaking to sarah, my oklahomian pal, and she's still laughing at my lameass sense of humor. this makes me want to visit her more every time we speak. however, i don't even know if i'll be able to. you see, my job with the parks dept STILL hasn't called me back. so, my only income is the $64 a week i get at the music store, which is sweet pocket change for someone who doesn't shop. it will not, though, get me through one last semester of college AND a trip of over a thousand miles. therefore, i need a job. one that will give me a decent salary so i can pay ~$2500 for school with some spare cash for a plane ticket.

i only need another class to graduate, and i'm not looking to go into graduate school right away. i just want my bachelors so i can get a job somewhere doing something. if i take a semester off to save for school, i lose my dad's insurance, which means i have no coverage should i get hit by a bus randomly or contract a plague. which sucks. although, i'm losing the insurance in may anyway (i'll turn 22), but i'd still be getting some sort of insurance through the school. maybe i'll just take the one class i need and not make a whole semester out of it, and try to work as i take that one class. oy. all this trouble for an advanced theory credit.


that's all i can think up for now. my mouth wants to yawn perpetually, my brain is having immense gas problems and i still have another two hours of writing ahead of me for this damn paper. alas, sleep will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment